LEKAB Communication Systems expands it’s business to the growing markets in Asia
Stockholm Thursday May 12th, 2011
LEKAB Communication systems (www.lekab.com) today announced that it has stepped into Asia market with it’s Intelligent Messaging and Communication Solutions. Bakel AB, Stockholm, Sweden, the holding company of LEKAB Group, has entered to an agreement with Intelligent Communication Enterprise Corporation (OTC BB: ICMC) (www.icecorpasia.com) (ICE Corp) to acquire the mobile messaging business of ICE Corp. The acquisition is being done together with Asian investors, who will hold 70% of the Mobile Messaging Group, Bakel Ab the remaining 30%. The Asian operation is managed from offices in Singapore and Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
“LEKAB Communication Systems is one of the leading supplier for Intelligent Messaging and Communication Solutions in the Nordic countries. Over 400 companies are using our solutions and services in their daily business. This is the first step of our expansion strategy and gives us an excellent opportunity to offer our solutions to the companies in the fast growing Asian markets.” says Pekka Ollila, the CEO of LEKAB Communication Systems.
“Having enjoyed rapid growth in the Nordic over the last few years, Lekab is ready for the next challenge in its growth story. Most Asian markets are early “adopters” within Mobile Communication, which will enable us to speed up the innovation program” comments Fredrik Ramen, the Chairman of the Board of LEKAB & Bakel AB.
About LEKAB Communication Systems
LEKAB was founded in 1994 and has since then provided intelligent solutions for hundreds of corporations in the public and private sector in all Nordic countries. LEKAB’s customers range from the largest corporations to mid-size businesses, and offers messaging, communication and mobility solutions and services, for improve efficiency, availability, increase safety & security and customer satisfactions to it’s customers business communication processes. LEKAB has offices in Stockholm, Sweden and Helsinki, Finland.
For more information contact:
Fredrik Ramèn, Chairman
+46 (0)70 319 8757
Pekka Ollila, CEO
+358 (0)40 716 4430