👋 How has your first time at LEKAB been, and tell us more about your role as Key Account Manager?
– It has been full steam ahead with a break for Christmas. Most of the time so far has been spent getting to know our business, the company, and not least my colleagues, but also contacting existing customers and previous contacts. I am really looking forward to being a part of LEKAB's fantastic growth journey.
– In my role as KAM, I will focus on both bringing in new customers and taking care of a part of our existing customer base.
💼 Tell us about your past work experiences. What did you do before you began working for us?
– I have worked in sales for most of my career, both as a salesperson, KAM, and in leadership positions, mostly in telecommunications and IT. I also have a lot of experience in sales through partners as I was responsible for the Xerox reseller channel for a while. Most recently, I come from a smaller IT company where we delivered maintenance and support services.
🎯 What motivates you the most at work?
– Being able to help the customer make a difference, such as becoming more efficient or profitable.
🏍 What do you like to do in your spare time?
– In my free time, most of the time is spent supporting my children in their extracurricular activities such as football and floorball. We also have an interest in horses in the family that I try to be reasonably active in (read: if I want to hang out with the girls, it's stable time😊).
– If I have spare time, I have a motor interest and I often work with my summer car if needed. My latest project is getting a motorcycle license, which I hope to complete during spring, then it's time to hit the road!